Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.2-preview
Found in [Package]
[Linux][Mouse][Editor] Mouse position is inconsistent with the Old Input.
The Y value for the mouse position of the new Input System is incorrect. The 0 is supposed to be at the bottom, but it is reversed in the Editor.
The X value uses the same 0 point. But as the cursor moves farther away, the difference in value gets more noticeable.
ONLY in Linux Editor. NOT in Standalone Player.
1. Pull Github Project from: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/tree/develop
2. Open Scene in: Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes -> 02_Input
3. Enter Playmode in Editor
4. Call out the More Information menu on the side
5. Compare the mouse position between the old and the new.
Expected: The mouse position is consistent between the old and the new Input System.
Possibly dupe of: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/363
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar