Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.2-preview
Found in [Package]
[Linux][Mouse][Editor] Mouse position is inconsistent with the Old Input.
The Y value for the mouse position of the new Input System is incorrect. The 0 is supposed to be at the bottom, but it is reversed in the Editor.
The X value uses the same 0 point. But as the cursor moves farther away, the difference in value gets more noticeable.
ONLY in Linux Editor. NOT in Standalone Player.
1. Pull Github Project from: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/tree/develop
2. Open Scene in: Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes -> 02_Input
3. Enter Playmode in Editor
4. Call out the More Information menu on the side
5. Compare the mouse position between the old and the new.
Expected: The mouse position is consistent between the old and the new Input System.
Possibly dupe of: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/363
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform