Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.2-preview
Found in [Package]
[Linux][Mouse][Editor] Mouse position is inconsistent with the Old Input.
The Y value for the mouse position of the new Input System is incorrect. The 0 is supposed to be at the bottom, but it is reversed in the Editor.
The X value uses the same 0 point. But as the cursor moves farther away, the difference in value gets more noticeable.
ONLY in Linux Editor. NOT in Standalone Player.
1. Pull Github Project from: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/tree/develop
2. Open Scene in: Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes -> 02_Input
3. Enter Playmode in Editor
4. Call out the More Information menu on the side
5. Compare the mouse position between the old and the new.
Expected: The mouse position is consistent between the old and the new Input System.
Possibly dupe of: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/363
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released