Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Linux] Importing car paint asset causes unclearable 'Out of memory! Fatal error'
Steps to repro
1. Create a new project on Linux
2. Go to asset store and download asset: Car paint pro - By Beffio
3. Import and wait for popup
If unable to repro on your machine you can use tester machine with team viewer, PM me (@mattr) for access
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing