Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Linux] Importing car paint asset causes unclearable 'Out of memory! Fatal error'
Steps to repro
1. Create a new project on Linux
2. Go to asset store and download asset: Car paint pro - By Beffio
3. Import and wait for popup
If unable to repro on your machine you can use tester machine with team viewer, PM me (@mattr) for access
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button