Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux] [IMGUI] Inspector Window does not resize with 2/3, 4 Split, Default and Tall windows layout
Inspector Window is not resized with 2/3, 4 split, Default and Tall windows layout.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create an empty project
2. Click Window -> Layouts -> 2 by 3
3. Drag Inspector window
Inspector Window not able to resize except for Wide Layout.
Inspector Window is resized in any Layout
Working fine on:
Occurs only on Linux (ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
NOTE: Does not occur with Wide windows Layout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine