Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Linux] [IMGUI] Inspector Window does not resize with 2/3, 4 Split, Default and Tall windows layout
Inspector Window is not resized with 2/3, 4 split, Default and Tall windows layout.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create an empty project
2. Click Window -> Layouts -> 2 by 3
3. Drag Inspector window
Inspector Window not able to resize except for Wide Layout.
Inspector Window is resized in any Layout
Working fine on:
Occurs only on Linux (ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
NOTE: Does not occur with Wide windows Layout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs