Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Linux] [IMGUI] Inspector Window does not resize with 2/3, 4 Split, Default and Tall windows layout
Inspector Window is not resized with 2/3, 4 split, Default and Tall windows layout.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create an empty project
2. Click Window -> Layouts -> 2 by 3
3. Drag Inspector window
Inspector Window not able to resize except for Wide Layout.
Inspector Window is resized in any Layout
Working fine on:
Occurs only on Linux (ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
NOTE: Does not occur with Wide windows Layout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version