Search Issue Tracker
[Linux Editor] WebGL fails building with error
-e: see title
--works with 2018.2.7, 2018.3.0b8
--fails with 2018.2.10, 2018.2.14, 2018.2.16
--create new project
--start build for WebGL
--NOTICE it fails with error "il2cpp.exe didn't catch exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: error: unknown argument: '-disable-O0-optnone'"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping