Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux] Editor sub-windows are not labeled in the Taskbar
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open any project
2. Open the Package Manager window and/or any additional windows (undocking works too)
3. Click on 'Unity' on the Taskbar
Expected result: Each sub-window of Unity in the Taskbar is labeled accordingly
Actual result: Only the main Unity window is labeled
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2020.1.0a21
- Other applications label all windows correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy