Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Linux Editor] Maximize on play doesn't expand the Game window
When 'Maximize on Play' is checked, the game view doesn't expand when play mode is entered.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create and open a new project.
2) Open Game tab.
3) Check 'Maximize on Play'.
4) Press Play.
The game window doesn't expand to fit the screen.
Version 5.6.0a1 (f8f4f180bdd9)
Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:21:14 GMT
5.5.0xb5, 5.5.0xb2, 5.4.1f1
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Nov 27, 2016 07:03
I've experienced this issue after upgrading to 5.5.0xb5. Just a note: maximize on play *sometimes* works, usually the first one or two times after starting up Unity (although not every time).
Also, as a workaround, you can manually maximize the game tab (right click the tab, and select maximize).