Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Linux Editor] Maximize on play doesn't expand the Game window
When 'Maximize on Play' is checked, the game view doesn't expand when play mode is entered.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create and open a new project.
2) Open Game tab.
3) Check 'Maximize on Play'.
4) Press Play.
The game window doesn't expand to fit the screen.
Version 5.6.0a1 (f8f4f180bdd9)
Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:21:14 GMT
5.5.0xb5, 5.5.0xb2, 5.4.1f1
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached