Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Linux][Editor][keyboard] When Input Handling is set to both, keyboard input stops working.
1. Download project and package from: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Choose whichever project
3. Set Active Input Handling to Both in Project Settings -> Other Settings. (Editor needs to restart)
4. Enter Playmode and observe keyboard input
Actual: When Active Input Handling is set to both, keyboard input stops working in Linux Editor
Note: This only affects keyboard, and this only affects Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP