Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project (EditorScollWheelBugDemo.zip)
2. Open SampleScene and enter Play mode
3. While Play mode is focused, scroll the mouse wheel forward and back, observe that Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") does not always return 0
4. Press 1 to lock cursor
5. Repeat step 3
Expected result: Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") returns values regardless of what state the cursor is in
Actual result: Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when cursor is locked
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b4, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.2.0b4
Regression from 2018.2.0b3 to 2018.2.0b4
Note: Not reproducible in Player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform