Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
[Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project (EditorScollWheelBugDemo.zip)
2. Open SampleScene and enter Play mode
3. While Play mode is focused, scroll the mouse wheel forward and back, observe that Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") does not always return 0
4. Press 1 to lock cursor
5. Repeat step 3
Expected result: Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") returns values regardless of what state the cursor is in
Actual result: Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when cursor is locked
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b4, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.2.0b4
Regression from 2018.2.0b3 to 2018.2.0b4
Note: Not reproducible in Player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'