Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
Fix In Review for 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Editor] Highlighter does not work well
Hightlighter Feature does not work anymore
0. Using the default layout, select a game object in the Hiearchy window
1. Open Bug> Hightlighter Test
2. Enter Window Title "Inspector", Search Text "Scale", Seach Mode "Auto"
3. Click "Start Highlight"
2018.4: Scale component is correctly highlighted in the inspector window
- Highlight is seems to be displayed under the content (we only see the part that overlaps the scene View)
- Highlight position is not properly offsetted (worse if you hightlight stuff in components that are displayed lower)
The InspectorWindow was modified to use UIToolkit in 2019.1. It was broken down in sub ImguiContainers, that's why the offset is no right
The documentation also mention that the scrollview should scroll if the content is not in the view, that's probably broken as well
These other combinations show additional failures:
"Hierarchy", "Main Camera" -> console log "Item Main Camera not found in window Hiearchy
"Project", "Editor" -> console log "Item Editor not found in window Project
These all work as expected in 2018.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete