Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
[Editor] Highlighter does not work well
Hightlighter Feature does not work anymore
0. Using the default layout, select a game object in the Hiearchy window
1. Open Bug> Hightlighter Test
2. Enter Window Title "Inspector", Search Text "Scale", Seach Mode "Auto"
3. Click "Start Highlight"
2018.4: Scale component is correctly highlighted in the inspector window
- Highlight is seems to be displayed under the content (we only see the part that overlaps the scene View)
- Highlight position is not properly offsetted (worse if you hightlight stuff in components that are displayed lower)
The InspectorWindow was modified to use UIToolkit in 2019.1. It was broken down in sub ImguiContainers, that's why the offset is no right
The documentation also mention that the scrollview should scroll if the content is not in the view, that's probably broken as well
These other combinations show additional failures:
"Hierarchy", "Main Camera" -> console log "Item Main Camera not found in window Hiearchy
"Project", "Editor" -> console log "Item Editor not found in window Project
These all work as expected in 2018.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
This is a duplicate of case 1281354 which contains more repro steps/information.
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.23f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.32f1