Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Linux] Editor hangs on launch when running through Unity Hub
Launch Unity through Unity Hub
It hangs on splash screen with no info and an almost empty Editor.log
Reproduced in 2019.2.0a8+
Not reproduced in 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete