Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Linux] Editor hangs on launch when running through Unity Hub
Launch Unity through Unity Hub
It hangs on splash screen with no info and an almost empty Editor.log
Reproduced in 2019.2.0a8+
Not reproduced in 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform