Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Linux Editor] game view: low res aspect ratio checkbox missing
-e: see title, the whole checkbox is just missing
--is present on Windows (see attached screenshot) while the manual says this is only to be seen on osx https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/GameView.html but high dpi support got added for Linux too
--open any project
--go to Game View
--open the aspect ratio dropdown
--NOTICE it is missing the "Low Resolution Aspect Ratios" checkbox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode