Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Linux Editor] game view: low res aspect ratio checkbox missing
-e: see title, the whole checkbox is just missing
--is present on Windows (see attached screenshot) while the manual says this is only to be seen on osx https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/GameView.html but high dpi support got added for Linux too
--open any project
--go to Game View
--open the aspect ratio dropdown
--NOTICE it is missing the "Low Resolution Aspect Ratios" checkbox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website