Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Linux Editor] game view: low res aspect ratio checkbox missing
-e: see title, the whole checkbox is just missing
--is present on Windows (see attached screenshot) while the manual says this is only to be seen on osx https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/GameView.html but high dpi support got added for Linux too
--open any project
--go to Game View
--open the aspect ratio dropdown
--NOTICE it is missing the "Low Resolution Aspect Ratios" checkbox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder