Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Linux Editor] game view: low res aspect ratio checkbox missing
-e: see title, the whole checkbox is just missing
--is present on Windows (see attached screenshot) while the manual says this is only to be seen on osx https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/GameView.html but high dpi support got added for Linux too
--open any project
--go to Game View
--open the aspect ratio dropdown
--NOTICE it is missing the "Low Resolution Aspect Ratios" checkbox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"