Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Linux Editor] game view: low res aspect ratio checkbox missing
-e: see title, the whole checkbox is just missing
--is present on Windows (see attached screenshot) while the manual says this is only to be seen on osx https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/GameView.html but high dpi support got added for Linux too
--open any project
--go to Game View
--open the aspect ratio dropdown
--NOTICE it is missing the "Low Resolution Aspect Ratios" checkbox
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab