Search Issue Tracker
[Linux Editor] Game view flickers when previewing splash screen in the Editor
Splash screen preview does not work on the Linux Editor. Instead of showing the splash screen effects, the Game window flickers.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Go to Edit > Project Settings > Player > Splash Image.
3) Under the Splash Screen section, press 'Preview'.
Game view starts flickering instead of showing the splash screen animation. This does not occur on OSX or Windows.
5.6.0a1 (1e795b52556b), 5.5.0xb5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first