Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Linux Editor] .fbx models fail to import if normals need to be recalculated
If the Mesh on a model has no normals, they are not recalculated and the model doesn't import properly.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Import the attached .unitypackage containing a 3D model.
Couldn't import file /projectPath/model.obj.
This does not occur on OSX and Windows; the normals are recalculated.
5.5.0xb1, 5.4.0p1, 5.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used