Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Linux] The Linux shutdown sequence omits to executes RuntimeCleanup
-error: see title, fails on empty project
--doesn't crash on Windows
--create new project
--open standalone profiler window
--File > Exit
--NOTICE the editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed crash when Unity Editor was closed while running the profiler.