Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Linux Editor] Can scroll entire editor interface after certain window docking actions
After placing window at very top or bottom of editor, you can scroll the entire editor. This causes visual issues and the editor is difficult to use.
Image in case comments, as well as video demo.
1. Start a new project
2. Drag a docked window to the very top or bottom of the editor.
3. Scroll with the mouse wheel.
Expected outcome: Nothing happens.
Actual outcome: Entire editor interface scrolls, causing visual issues.
Reproducible in 2022.1.0a5.673, 2021.2.0b9, 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0a1
Not Reproducible in 2021.1.18f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2018.4.36f1
Tested and reproducible on Ubuntu 18.04. Also tested on MacOS Catalina and Windows 10, not reproducible.
- Window must be dragged over the section of the UI at the top that holds the Collaborate, Services, Layers and Layout buttons.
- Alternatively, window must be dragged over the bottom section of the UI that holds icons for debugger, cache server, auto generate lighting.
- Must restart editor to stop the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes