Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Linux Editor] Asset Store window turns blank after docking and undocking.
Asset Store window is getting blank after docking and undocking twice.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Window > Asset Store.
3. Undock Asset Store window and dock it.
4. Repeat Step 3.
Asset Store window gets blank and doesn't work.
Asset Store window should show the proper UI every time.
2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.3.0b3.
Working Fine in:
Linux & Windows 7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window