Search Issue Tracker
[Linux Editor] Assertion failed: Reentered BeginCurrentContext after drag-and-dropping a material to the scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In the scene, add a plane and a cube
3. Create a new material, change its color to red
4. Drag-and-drop the newly created material on the plane in Scene View
Result: console outputs an error
Assertion failed: Reentered BeginCurrentContext
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f1
Did not reproduce on: 5.6.2f1
Note: the issue does not always seem to reproduce, but I was able to reproduce it on the second attempt by following the video guide "unity2017.1.0xf1-assert-begincurrentcontext-1.ogv"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version