Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Linux][Editor] All window generated from Package Manager is blocked by it.
When a conversation window is generated from Package Manager window, it is put BEHIND the Package Manager window and completely blocked by it. And since sometimes it requires user input, the Package Manager window freezes in place, and the only way to see it is to move the Editor itself. Other time when Package Manager needs to recompile scripts due to adding/removing packages, the Editor window also freezes in place. Since the progress bar window is not visible to the user, it looks like the whole Editor perfed, but in reality, it is just in the middle of compiling.
1. Create a new project
2. Top Menu -> Windows -> Package Manager
3. Remove any exist package
4. Try to move Package Manager window or do any action in the Editor
5. Move the Editor window
The window generated from Package Manager window appears on top of it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included