Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Linux] Column layout menu does not appear on burger button in Project Window
The column layout menu does not appear on the burger button.
It appears outside the Project Window. Refer attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create an empty project
2. Select burger button form Project Window
Column layout menu appears outside the Project Window on selecting burger button.
Column layout menu appears within the Project Window on the burger button.
Working fine on:
Occurs only on Linux (ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version