Search Issue Tracker
[Linux][CentOS7][Android] Player failed to launch or crashed soon after launching when trying to run all tests on Android
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Change Platform to Android
3. Open Test Runner and Run All Tests in Android
4. Build succeeds, tests will be running on device, but connection fails
TestLaunchFailedException: Timed out trying to connect to the player. Player failed to launch or crashed soon after launching
Reproduced with: 2021.2, 2022.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete