Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Linux] Player crashes on exit
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project or create a new one.
2) Build for Linux on a Windows or OSX machine.
3) Run the build on a Linux machine.
4) Try to close the build using 'X'.
The build doesn't close. It can only be closed using the System Monitor tool or via the Terminal. Two instances of the build open at the same time. Running the build with the -force-opengl command-line argument makes the issue disappear.
5.4.0b25, 5.4.0b23, 5.4.0b22 - build didn't open at all.
Did not reproduce:
5.5.0a3, 5.3.5p7, 5.2.4f1
Building with the latest version available for Linux - 5.4.0b23 works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset