Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Duplicate in 2019.3
Linux Build support is not available in the Editor even though its support is installed
"Linux" Build Support is not available in the Target Platform dropdown list in Build Settings Window and the Hub.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Unity along with Linux Build Support(Mono).
2. Create a new project.
3. File > Build Settings > PC, Mac & Linux Standalone Platform > Target Platform
Installed Linux build Support is not visible.
Installed Linux build Support should be visible.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0a8
Working Fine with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.19f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Environment: macOS 10.14.6, 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open