Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Duplicate in 2019.3.X
Linux Build support is not available in the Editor even though its support is installed
"Linux" Build Support is not available in the Target Platform dropdown list in Build Settings Window and the Hub.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Unity along with Linux Build Support(Mono).
2. Create a new project.
3. File > Build Settings > PC, Mac & Linux Standalone Platform > Target Platform
Installed Linux build Support is not visible.
Installed Linux build Support should be visible.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0a8
Working Fine with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.19f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Environment: macOS 10.14.6, 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR