Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Duplicate in 2019.3
Linux Build support is not available in the Editor even though its support is installed
"Linux" Build Support is not available in the Target Platform dropdown list in Build Settings Window and the Hub.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Unity along with Linux Build Support(Mono).
2. Create a new project.
3. File > Build Settings > PC, Mac & Linux Standalone Platform > Target Platform
Installed Linux build Support is not visible.
Installed Linux build Support should be visible.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0a8
Working Fine with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.19f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Environment: macOS 10.14.6, 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules