Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Duplicate in 2019.3.X
Linux Build support is not available in the Editor even though its support is installed
"Linux" Build Support is not available in the Target Platform dropdown list in Build Settings Window and the Hub.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Unity along with Linux Build Support(Mono).
2. Create a new project.
3. File > Build Settings > PC, Mac & Linux Standalone Platform > Target Platform
Installed Linux build Support is not visible.
Installed Linux build Support should be visible.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0a8
Working Fine with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.19f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Environment: macOS 10.14.6, 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console