Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Duplicate in 2019.3.X
Linux Build support is not available in the Editor even though its support is installed
"Linux" Build Support is not available in the Target Platform dropdown list in Build Settings Window and the Hub.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Unity along with Linux Build Support(Mono).
2. Create a new project.
3. File > Build Settings > PC, Mac & Linux Standalone Platform > Target Platform
Installed Linux build Support is not visible.
Installed Linux build Support should be visible.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.3.0a8
Working Fine with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.2.19f1, 2018.4.16f1.
Environment: macOS 10.14.6, 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name