Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[Linux] Bugreporter is collecting Editor.log from wrong location for 2019.2.0a7+
Create a new project and submit a bug report
Expected: Logs should be grabbed from ~/.config/unity3d/ (assuming default XDG_CONFIG_HOME value)
Actual: Logs are grabbed from ~/.config/unity3d/Unity/Editor/ (which 2019.1 and early 2019.2 alpha versions used)
Reproduced in 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a12
"Not reproduced" in 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.13f1 (the longer path is used there for storing editor logs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3