Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Asset Store text jitters and produces artifacts when something is modified
How to reproduce:
1. Create or open any project
2. Open Asset Store window
3. In 'All Categories' enable and disable some of the categories
Expected results: No jittering or text alteration visible
Actual results: Artifacts around text and jittering occurs in most of the Asset Store window text
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.3.0a12
- It is not necessary to modify something to see the issue, look at the 'clear filters' text, it already is very glitchy-looking.
- Does not appear in browser.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build