Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux] 'Access denied' response is received when opening a module download page from Build Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Project using an Editor without WebGL module installed
2. Go to File -> Build Settings
3. Select WebGL Platform*
4. Click on "Open Download Page"
Expected results: The WebGL module download starts
Actual results: A page with "Access Denied" message is open
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15
1. The issue reproduces with both Firefox and Chromium browsers
2. The issue does not reproduce on Windows 10 and OSX
3. The same issue occurs with other modules too
4. The testing was done on Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS. Kernel version: 4.15.0-70-generic
* not restricted to WebGL, occurs with other platforms
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed with 2020.1.0a20. Download links for linux modules added in build settings.