Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
"The requested page could not be found" is showing when opening Release Notes from "Help"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Splines.zip"
2. Press Help > Release Notes
Expected result: Pages are showing information
Actual result: Page is showing "The requested page "/unity/beta/2022.1.0a16" could not be found."
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1
- When opening Release Notes in 2022.1 alpha versions links contains the word "beta" instead of "alpha" (with "alpha" it's working)
- When opening Release Notes in 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1 it opens 2021.2.3f1 Release Notes
- In 2022.2 Unity Manual, Scripting Reference and Release Notes links have the same issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable