Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
"The requested page could not be found" is showing when opening Release Notes from "Help"
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Splines.zip"
2. Press Help > Release Notes
Expected result: Pages are showing information
Actual result: Page is showing "The requested page "/unity/beta/2022.1.0a16" could not be found."
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0b6, 2022.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1
- When opening Release Notes in 2022.1 alpha versions links contains the word "beta" instead of "alpha" (with "alpha" it's working)
- When opening Release Notes in 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1 it opens 2021.2.3f1 Release Notes
- In 2022.2 Unity Manual, Scripting Reference and Release Notes links have the same issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected