Search Issue Tracker
Linking Go code causes Garbage Collector to fail on Linux
1) Open attached project
2) Open System Monitor (or another app for tracking memory usage)
3) Build and run for Linux
4) Leave it for a while
Notice that memory steadily climbs, roughly half an MB a second
Not reproduced in Windows 10 (memory stays the same all the time)
Reproduced in 2018.2.10f1
Not supporting Go plugins in Unity. Suggest golang not modify signal dispositions at start, which confuses bdwgc and results in heap corruption.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets