Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Linking Go code causes Garbage Collector to fail on Linux
1) Open attached project
2) Open System Monitor (or another app for tracking memory usage)
3) Build and run for Linux
4) Leave it for a while
Notice that memory steadily climbs, roughly half an MB a second
Not reproduced in Windows 10 (memory stays the same all the time)
Reproduced in 2018.2.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (2019.1.X):
Not supporting Go plugins in Unity. Suggest golang not modify signal dispositions at start, which confuses bdwgc and results in heap corruption.