Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Link to buy Pro on the Account drop down menu goes to the Old store
1. Have Editor on the Personal Edition
2. Launch Editor
3. Click on 'Account' drop down menu
4. Observe that link is called 'Upgrade to Pro'
Expected: 'Upgrade to Unity Plus or Pro'
5. Link goes to the old store
Expected: links to the new store: https://store.unity.com
Editor version: 5.5.0p1, 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate