Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Link to buy Pro on the Account drop down menu goes to the Old store
1. Have Editor on the Personal Edition
2. Launch Editor
3. Click on 'Account' drop down menu
4. Observe that link is called 'Upgrade to Pro'
Expected: 'Upgrade to Unity Plus or Pro'
5. Link goes to the old store
Expected: links to the new store: https://store.unity.com
Editor version: 5.5.0p1, 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes