Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Link to buy Pro on the Account drop down menu goes to the Old store
1. Have Editor on the Personal Edition
2. Launch Editor
3. Click on 'Account' drop down menu
4. Observe that link is called 'Upgrade to Pro'
Expected: 'Upgrade to Unity Plus or Pro'
5. Link goes to the old store
Expected: links to the new store: https://store.unity.com
Editor version: 5.5.0p1, 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader