Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Link to buy Pro on the Account drop down menu goes to the Old store
1. Have Editor on the Personal Edition
2. Launch Editor
3. Click on 'Account' drop down menu
4. Observe that link is called 'Upgrade to Pro'
Expected: 'Upgrade to Unity Plus or Pro'
5. Link goes to the old store
Expected: links to the new store: https://store.unity.com
Editor version: 5.5.0p1, 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- Rigidbody jitters when placed in additional PhysicsScene
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled