Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Link to buy Pro on the Account drop down menu goes to the Old store
1. Have Editor on the Personal Edition
2. Launch Editor
3. Click on 'Account' drop down menu
4. Observe that link is called 'Upgrade to Pro'
Expected: 'Upgrade to Unity Plus or Pro'
5. Link goes to the old store
Expected: links to the new store: https://store.unity.com
Editor version: 5.5.0p1, 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"