Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[LineRenderers]Line Renderer with the Cast Shadows set to On, Two Sided, or Shadows Only cause visual glitches
1) Open user's attached project (for easier reproduction don't change layout)
2) Open "Shadow Glitch" scene
3) Open Game view
Shadows casted from Line Renderer should be rendered the same way as they would have been casted from simple meshes
Shadows are rendered very randomly (sometimes they are 1/5 of lines length, sometimes they are invisible, sometimes rendered on half of a shadow receiver (as shown in "bug.png"))
Bug can be reproduced also when changing "Line Renderer" objects position and rotation. Also camera's rotation affects this too.
Bug always reproduces when one of "Line Renderer"s is not visible for camera. Also I was unable to reproduce this in Scene view
Regression happened from 5.3.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform