Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
LineRenderer.BakeMesh fails when called on instantiated copy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1349946-Project.zip" Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: LineRenderer.BakeMesh doesn't fail on the instantiated copy
Actual result: LineRenderer.BakeMesh fails on the instantiated copy
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes