Search Issue Tracker
Linecast misses MeshCollider when casting a ray from certain positions
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the Scene "Bugs" (Assets/Scenes/Bugs.unity)
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "BugTest"
4. In the Inspector window, open the "Bugs Component" Script's context menu and select "Raycast"
5. In the Scene view, observe the Line Gizmo coming from the "BugTest" GameObject
Expected result: The Line Gizmo ends at the wall
Actual result: The Line Gizmo goes through the wall
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.24f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator