Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Linear Color Space is available on free version
User noticed that "Linear" color space is enabled in free version, though it is pro version feature.
Also on Win Store Apps this feature stays enabled, even it is not visible in player settings under "Other settings" tab.
1. Open new project on Unity free version;
2. Go to File -> Build settings;
3. Select Windows standalone and press "player settings" button;
4. In the tab "Other settings" user is free to choose color space between "Gamma" and "Linear";
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar