Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Line renderer's corner is broken if they are conncted in a loop
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 904522_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Notice the broken loop connection on a Line game object
Expected results: Line Renderer should connect lines end with out any break points
Actual results: Line Renderer connects line with a break point if lines star and end is near each other.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b2, 5.6.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scrips only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
- Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
- Creating a script with the same name as any of the Game Object Components changes script icon to the Component icon
- [UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
- System.Environment.Exit causes a build to freeze