Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Line renderer's corner is broken if they are conncted in a loop
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 904522_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Notice the broken loop connection on a Line game object
Expected results: Line Renderer should connect lines end with out any break points
Actual results: Line Renderer connects line with a break point if lines star and end is near each other.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b2, 5.6.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded