Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Line renderer's corner is broken if they are conncted in a loop
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 904522_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Notice the broken loop connection on a Line game object
Expected results: Line Renderer should connect lines end with out any break points
Actual results: Line Renderer connects line with a break point if lines star and end is near each other.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b2, 5.6.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed