Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Line renderer's corner is broken if they are conncted in a loop
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 904522_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Notice the broken loop connection on a Line game object
Expected results: Line Renderer should connect lines end with out any break points
Actual results: Line Renderer connects line with a break point if lines star and end is near each other.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b2, 5.6.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString