Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Line renderer's corner is broken if they are conncted in a loop
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 904522_repro.zip and open "new" scene
2. Notice the broken loop connection on a Line game object
Expected results: Line Renderer should connect lines end with out any break points
Actual results: Line Renderer connects line with a break point if lines star and end is near each other.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0b2, 5.6.0p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- mono callstack overflow when callling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets and c# scripts contain large, nested arrays
- Unloading an AssetBundle that contains a material causes a call to FindObjectsOfType
- GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation is thrown when generating UV maps
- Editor crashes when compiling back thread function if it calls native plugins
- [Android] Changing the value of a slider, the volume does not change on a device