Search Issue Tracker
"Line Renderer" with Alignment "Transform Z" has incorrect UVs when bent
1. Open "LineRenderer.zip" project
2. Look at "BadUV_Line"
3. Move around the Scene window
4. Notice that the LineRenderer flickers
Expected Result: Line Renderer has correct UVs when it is bent
Actual Result: Line Renderer has incorrect UVs and flickers when it is bent
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1, 2017.4.23f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors