Search Issue Tracker
"Line Renderer" with Alignment "Transform Z" has incorrect UVs when bent
1. Open "LineRenderer.zip" project
2. Look at "BadUV_Line"
3. Move around the Scene window
4. Notice that the LineRenderer flickers
Expected Result: Line Renderer has correct UVs when it is bent
Actual Result: Line Renderer has incorrect UVs and flickers when it is bent
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1, 2017.4.23f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle