Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Line renderer parts are split when looking at it from low angle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Line Renderer.zip"
2. Open scene "LineRenderers"
3. Move scene camera to look at line renderer z axis
4. All parts of line renderer are split
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b2
Not reproducible with old line renderer
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12