Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Won't Fix in 2018.1.X
Line renderer is render in scene/game window when selecting object in the Project window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene GrenadeLauncherScene.unity
3. Attach to Grenade prefab Line renderer
4. Play the scene
5. Using the Left Mouse button, fire some yellow balls
6. Notice that pink square appear
7. Exit play mode
8. Select Grenade prefab
Expected results: Line renderer doesn't appear in the scene when selecting prefab
Actual results: Line renderer shows up in the scene when selecting prefab.
Note: Sometimes it isn't necessary to enter play mode to reproduce this bug.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a6, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.1.0b10
Not reproducible with:2017.1.0b9
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio