Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Line renderer is render in scene/game window when selecting object in the Project window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene GrenadeLauncherScene.unity
3. Attach to Grenade prefab Line renderer
4. Play the scene
5. Using the Left Mouse button, fire some yellow balls
6. Notice that pink square appear
7. Exit play mode
8. Select Grenade prefab
Expected results: Line renderer doesn't appear in the scene when selecting prefab
Actual results: Line renderer shows up in the scene when selecting prefab.
Note: Sometimes it isn't necessary to enter play mode to reproduce this bug.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a6, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.1.0b10
Not reproducible with:2017.1.0b9
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default