Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Line ending changes in shaders or includes cause full shader recompiles
Changing line endings between LF and CRLF cause full shader recompilation.
This issue affects graphics, compute and ray tracing shaders, as well as include files.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first