Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Lightprobes]When editing Lightprobes you can no longer duplicate them, it duplicates the GameObject
When editing Lightprobes you can no longer duplicate them, it duplicates the GameObject instead.
1.In Unity create a Lightprobe Group
2.In the inspector, click Edit Lightprobes
3.Select a Lightprobe
4.Hit 'Ctr+D' or 'Cmd+D'
Expected result:Selected lightprobes should be duplicated
Actual results:Gameobject that has the lightprobe group ends up being duplicated
- Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b1
- Doesnt repro: Unity 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGL ES 3
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged