Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Lightprobes]When editing Lightprobes you can no longer duplicate them, it duplicates the GameObject
When editing Lightprobes you can no longer duplicate them, it duplicates the GameObject instead.
1.In Unity create a Lightprobe Group
2.In the inspector, click Edit Lightprobes
3.Select a Lightprobe
4.Hit 'Ctr+D' or 'Cmd+D'
Expected result:Selected lightprobes should be duplicated
Actual results:Gameobject that has the lightprobe group ends up being duplicated
- Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b1
- Doesnt repro: Unity 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser