Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Lightprobes]When editing Lightprobes you can no longer duplicate them, it duplicates the GameObject
When editing Lightprobes you can no longer duplicate them, it duplicates the GameObject instead.
1.In Unity create a Lightprobe Group
2.In the inspector, click Edit Lightprobes
3.Select a Lightprobe
4.Hit 'Ctr+D' or 'Cmd+D'
Expected result:Selected lightprobes should be duplicated
Actual results:Gameobject that has the lightprobe group ends up being duplicated
- Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b1
- Doesnt repro: Unity 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector