Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Lightprobes]When editing Lightprobes you can no longer duplicate them, it duplicates the GameObject
When editing Lightprobes you can no longer duplicate them, it duplicates the GameObject instead.
1.In Unity create a Lightprobe Group
2.In the inspector, click Edit Lightprobes
3.Select a Lightprobe
4.Hit 'Ctr+D' or 'Cmd+D'
Expected result:Selected lightprobes should be duplicated
Actual results:Gameobject that has the lightprobe group ends up being duplicated
- Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b1
- Doesnt repro: Unity 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder