Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Lightprobes]When editing Lightprobes you can no longer duplicate them, it duplicates the GameObject
When editing Lightprobes you can no longer duplicate them, it duplicates the GameObject instead.
1.In Unity create a Lightprobe Group
2.In the inspector, click Edit Lightprobes
3.Select a Lightprobe
4.Hit 'Ctr+D' or 'Cmd+D'
Expected result:Selected lightprobes should be duplicated
Actual results:Gameobject that has the lightprobe group ends up being duplicated
- Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b1
- Doesnt repro: Unity 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Humanoid Translate DoF offset incorrect when used through Timeline (in contrast with Mecanim)
- Editor crashes after a while of playing