Search Issue Tracker
[LightProbes] Undoing light probe changes persist when group is deselected
Undoing changes made to a light probe group (i.e. moving, adding, or deleting probes) visually persists when the group is deselected.
1. Open BounceTest scene from attached project.
2. Select Light Probe Group and make a few changes to the probes (i.e. move a few probes around.)
3. Click away from the light probe group to deselect it. Now undo the changes you've made.
4. Select the light probe group again and see it appears as expected
5. Deselect it and observe how the changes that were undone still show.
Expected outcome: To not see changes that were undone.
- the light probe group must be deselected before undoing the changes, or a number of changes need to be made. Simply moving a probe and undoing will not show the issue.
- deactivating and reactivating the light probe group removes the issue
- tried for regression in 5.3.1f1, still present.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Mono] Crash on mono_exception_walk_trace when entering the Play Mode
- Memory usage rapidly increases when capturing a GameObject with a Line Renderer Component using Texture2D.ReadPixels
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value