Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
LightProbes are not used if camera is additivley added from another scene in standalone
Reproduction steps:(image attached)
1) Open project attached in the edit and advance to "test" scene.
2) Go into play mode - Ball should be lit up by light probes.
3) Build and run project - Ball should not be lit.
Expected result: Ball should be lit in the standalone same as in the editor.
Actual result: LightProbes don't work if camera was loaded from another scene.
NOTE! Reproducible both with SceneManager.LoadScene in additive mode and Appliactaion.LoadLevelAdditive
Note SceneManager did not exist before 5.3
Reproduced with : 5.4.0b5 5.3.2p2 5.2.4f1
Does not reproduce with : 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac