Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Lightning parameters can't be accessed by C# API (Reflection usage needed)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. GlobalIllumination > Set LM Parameters to Med
3. Check the SetParemetersToMedium() function in lightningSettingsHelper.cs
4. Notice, that reflection usage is needed to change lightmapper settings
Actual result: Reflection usage is needed to change lightmapper settings.
Expected result: The lightmapper settings should be changed via C# API.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21.
- The issue also applies to Multiple Importance Sampling.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field