Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Lightning parameters can't be accessed by C# API (Reflection usage needed)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. GlobalIllumination > Set LM Parameters to Med
3. Check the SetParemetersToMedium() function in lightningSettingsHelper.cs
4. Notice, that reflection usage is needed to change lightmapper settings
Actual result: Reflection usage is needed to change lightmapper settings.
Expected result: The lightmapper settings should be changed via C# API.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21.
- The issue also applies to Multiple Importance Sampling.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered