Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Lightning parameters can't be accessed by C# API (Reflection usage needed)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. GlobalIllumination > Set LM Parameters to Med
3. Check the SetParemetersToMedium() function in lightningSettingsHelper.cs
4. Notice, that reflection usage is needed to change lightmapper settings
Actual result: Reflection usage is needed to change lightmapper settings.
Expected result: The lightmapper settings should be changed via C# API.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21.
- The issue also applies to Multiple Importance Sampling.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine