Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Lightning parameters can't be accessed by C# API (Reflection usage needed)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. GlobalIllumination > Set LM Parameters to Med
3. Check the SetParemetersToMedium() function in lightningSettingsHelper.cs
4. Notice, that reflection usage is needed to change lightmapper settings
Actual result: Reflection usage is needed to change lightmapper settings.
Expected result: The lightmapper settings should be changed via C# API.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21.
- The issue also applies to Multiple Importance Sampling.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap