Search Issue Tracker
Lightmapped static objects can't be moved in scene view while Play mode is on
1. Open attached project;
2. Open the scene movelightmapobject;
3. Press play and try to move cube in Scene View. ( You can't because it says "static" and the arrows are grayed out.);
4. Stop play mode and go to the Cube and enable the "Move" script;
5. Press Play again.
Expected result: Light-mapped static objects can be moved in scene view while play mode is on.
Actual result: LM static object can be moved only with the script.
Reproduced in : 5.5.1f1; 5.6.0b9; 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene