Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Lightmap static prefabs painted as trees don't cast shadow on terrain
Lightmap baking for terrain trees: non-speedtree objects will not cast shadows unless they are part of a LOD group.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project `TerrainTrees` and open `TestScene`
2) Start baking
3) Observe the final result and missing shadows
- Already fixed in 2017.3
- Fix won't be backported to 2017.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default