Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Lightmap static prefabs painted as trees don't cast shadow on terrain
Lightmap baking for terrain trees: non-speedtree objects will not cast shadows unless they are part of a LOD group.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project `TerrainTrees` and open `TestScene`
2) Start baking
3) Observe the final result and missing shadows
- Already fixed in 2017.3
- Fix won't be backported to 2017.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected