Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Lightmap static prefabs painted as trees don't cast shadow on terrain
Lightmap baking for terrain trees: non-speedtree objects will not cast shadows unless they are part of a LOD group.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project `TerrainTrees` and open `TestScene`
2) Start baking
3) Observe the final result and missing shadows
- Already fixed in 2017.3
- Fix won't be backported to 2017.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website