Search Issue Tracker
Lightmap mode for a scene is not saved unless bake is done
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1259485.zip' project
2. Load the 'MainScene' scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no warning is thrown and lighting mode is set correctly from the settings
Actual result: a warning is thrown (until a bake is done)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Thrown warning: "The loaded level has a different lightmaps mode than the current one. Current: Directional. Loaded: Non-Directional. Will use: Directional."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project