Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Lightmap is shown in the Inspector window from an Unpacked Prefab when restarting a Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Lightmap-Issue-Demo.zip"
2. Navigate to Assets->Prefabs and import "ThreeCubes" to a scene
3. Window->Rendering->Lighting and bake the Lighting
4. In the Hierarchy window right-click on the imported prefab and select "Unpack Prefab"
5. Save the Scene
6. Restart it by selecting the scene in the Project->Assets->Scenes
Expected results: Lightmap is shown in the Inspector window
Actual results: Lightmap information is gone in the Inspector window
Reproducible with: 2018.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up