Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Lightmap is shown in the Inspector window from an Unpacked Prefab when restarting a Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Lightmap-Issue-Demo.zip"
2. Navigate to Assets->Prefabs and import "ThreeCubes" to a scene
3. Window->Rendering->Lighting and bake the Lighting
4. In the Hierarchy window right-click on the imported prefab and select "Unpack Prefab"
5. Save the Scene
6. Restart it by selecting the scene in the Project->Assets->Scenes
Expected results: Lightmap is shown in the Inspector window
Actual results: Lightmap information is gone in the Inspector window
Reproducible with: 2018.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None