Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Lightmap is shown in the Inspector window from an Unpacked Prefab when restarting a Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Lightmap-Issue-Demo.zip"
2. Navigate to Assets->Prefabs and import "ThreeCubes" to a scene
3. Window->Rendering->Lighting and bake the Lighting
4. In the Hierarchy window right-click on the imported prefab and select "Unpack Prefab"
5. Save the Scene
6. Restart it by selecting the scene in the Project->Assets->Scenes
Expected results: Lightmap is shown in the Inspector window
Actual results: Lightmap information is gone in the Inspector window
Reproducible with: 2018.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP