Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Lightmap is shown in the Inspector window from an Unpacked Prefab when restarting a Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Lightmap-Issue-Demo.zip"
2. Navigate to Assets->Prefabs and import "ThreeCubes" to a scene
3. Window->Rendering->Lighting and bake the Lighting
4. In the Hierarchy window right-click on the imported prefab and select "Unpack Prefab"
5. Save the Scene
6. Restart it by selecting the scene in the Project->Assets->Scenes
Expected results: Lightmap is shown in the Inspector window
Actual results: Lightmap information is gone in the Inspector window
Reproducible with: 2018.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first