Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[PLM] Lightmap baking is stuck with 'OpenRL error 501 in function rlViewport: RL_INVALID_VALUE' when baking
Steps to repro:
1. Create a scene with LODs where lower LODs are marked static to participate in the bake.
2. In the Lighting window click Generate Lighting to bake Lighting.
Lighting is baked successfully.
Baking stalls on 'Baking...' stage and no baked lightmaps are being added.
- Reproducible in the custom build based on Unity 2018.2.0f2;
- The bug blocks the workflow of the Demo team.
- Could not retest in 2018.3 and 2019.1 as the repro project only works in 2018.2;
- The bug is also partially reproducible in FPSample project, but with different symptoms (OpenRL errors constantly fired in the console).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()