Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[PLM] Lightmap baking is stuck with 'OpenRL error 501 in function rlViewport: RL_INVALID_VALUE' when baking
Steps to repro:
1. Create a scene with LODs where lower LODs are marked static to participate in the bake.
2. In the Lighting window click Generate Lighting to bake Lighting.
Lighting is baked successfully.
Baking stalls on 'Baking...' stage and no baked lightmaps are being added.
- Reproducible in the custom build based on Unity 2018.2.0f2;
- The bug blocks the workflow of the Demo team.
- Could not retest in 2018.3 and 2019.1 as the repro project only works in 2018.2;
- The bug is also partially reproducible in FPSample project, but with different symptoms (OpenRL errors constantly fired in the console).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers