Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[PLM] Lightmap baking is stuck with 'OpenRL error 501 in function rlViewport: RL_INVALID_VALUE' when baking
Steps to repro:
1. Create a scene with LODs where lower LODs are marked static to participate in the bake.
2. In the Lighting window click Generate Lighting to bake Lighting.
Lighting is baked successfully.
Baking stalls on 'Baking...' stage and no baked lightmaps are being added.
- Reproducible in the custom build based on Unity 2018.2.0f2;
- The bug blocks the workflow of the Demo team.
- Could not retest in 2018.3 and 2019.1 as the repro project only works in 2018.2;
- The bug is also partially reproducible in FPSample project, but with different symptoms (OpenRL errors constantly fired in the console).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"