Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[PLM] Lightmap baking is stuck with 'OpenRL error 501 in function rlViewport: RL_INVALID_VALUE' when baking
Steps to repro:
1. Create a scene with LODs where lower LODs are marked static to participate in the bake.
2. In the Lighting window click Generate Lighting to bake Lighting.
Lighting is baked successfully.
Baking stalls on 'Baking...' stage and no baked lightmaps are being added.
- Reproducible in the custom build based on Unity 2018.2.0f2;
- The bug blocks the workflow of the Demo team.
- Could not retest in 2018.3 and 2019.1 as the repro project only works in 2018.2;
- The bug is also partially reproducible in FPSample project, but with different symptoms (OpenRL errors constantly fired in the console).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project