Search Issue Tracker
Lightmap baking error
"Something went wrong in the Beast lightmapper: Job Execution Failure - Failed to read value from XML: Bad lexical cast when reading value from XML
This is a bug - please report it with a scene reproducing the issue."
bake scene.. see issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project