Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Enlighten] "There should be one material data entry per instance" error is thrown on deleting static game object after baking
"There should be one material data entry per instance" error is thrown on deleting static game object after baking the scene.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a static cube game object.
3. Windows > Rendering > Lighting Settings.
4. Lightmapping Settings > Lightmapper > Enlighten.
5. Delete Cube game object after baking the scene.
"There should be one material data entry per instance" error in the console window.
No Errors in the console.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5(209f7fb30bd5), 2019.3.0a12.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
There should be one material data entry per instance. Instance data entries: 0, material data entries: 1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true