Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Enlighten] "There should be one material data entry per instance" error is thrown on deleting static game object after baking
"There should be one material data entry per instance" error is thrown on deleting static game object after baking the scene.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a static cube game object.
3. Windows > Rendering > Lighting Settings.
4. Lightmapping Settings > Lightmapper > Enlighten.
5. Delete Cube game object after baking the scene.
"There should be one material data entry per instance" error in the console window.
No Errors in the console.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5(209f7fb30bd5), 2019.3.0a12.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
There should be one material data entry per instance. Instance data entries: 0, material data entries: 1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar