Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Enlighten] "There should be one material data entry per instance" error is thrown on deleting static game object after baking
"There should be one material data entry per instance" error is thrown on deleting static game object after baking the scene.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a static cube game object.
3. Windows > Rendering > Lighting Settings.
4. Lightmapping Settings > Lightmapper > Enlighten.
5. Delete Cube game object after baking the scene.
"There should be one material data entry per instance" error in the console window.
No Errors in the console.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5(209f7fb30bd5), 2019.3.0a12.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
There should be one material data entry per instance. Instance data entries: 0, material data entries: 1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'