Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Enlighten] "There should be one material data entry per instance" error is thrown on deleting static game object after baking
"There should be one material data entry per instance" error is thrown on deleting static game object after baking the scene.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a static cube game object.
3. Windows > Rendering > Lighting Settings.
4. Lightmapping Settings > Lightmapper > Enlighten.
5. Delete Cube game object after baking the scene.
"There should be one material data entry per instance" error in the console window.
No Errors in the console.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5(209f7fb30bd5), 2019.3.0a12.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
There should be one material data entry per instance. Instance data entries: 0, material data entries: 1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets