Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Enlighten] "There should be one material data entry per instance" error is thrown on deleting static game object after baking
"There should be one material data entry per instance" error is thrown on deleting static game object after baking the scene.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Create a static cube game object.
3. Windows > Rendering > Lighting Settings.
4. Lightmapping Settings > Lightmapper > Enlighten.
5. Delete Cube game object after baking the scene.
"There should be one material data entry per instance" error in the console window.
No Errors in the console.
2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f5(209f7fb30bd5), 2019.3.0a12.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows & Mac.
There should be one material data entry per instance. Instance data entries: 0, material data entries: 1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine