Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0a16
Unknown (hidden) 2022.1.X
Sample count Editor field scrubbing is heavy and inconsistent
1. Open any project
2. Go to the Lighting Window
3. Try to scrub the sample values
4. Observe that values are not consistently scrub-able, and heavy when scrubbing between values of 2.
Reproduces on Windows, MacOS, Linux.
- The Linux Editor makes it so you can't scrub through values at all, since when you wrap around the display left to right the Editor thinks you dragged right to left.
- Pressing SHIFT helps, but only for low sample values. Above anything ~1024, the same problem arises.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (2022.1.X):
This will land as part of the 2022.2 tech release