Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0a16
Unknown (hidden) 2022.1.X
Sample count Editor field scrubbing is heavy and inconsistent
1. Open any project
2. Go to the Lighting Window
3. Try to scrub the sample values
4. Observe that values are not consistently scrub-able, and heavy when scrubbing between values of 2.
Reproduces on Windows, MacOS, Linux.
- The Linux Editor makes it so you can't scrub through values at all, since when you wrap around the display left to right the Editor thinks you dragged right to left.
- Pressing SHIFT helps, but only for low sample values. Above anything ~1024, the same problem arises.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button