Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0a16
Sample count Editor field scrubbing is heavy and inconsistent
1. Open any project
2. Go to the Lighting Window
3. Try to scrub the sample values
4. Observe that values are not consistently scrub-able, and heavy when scrubbing between values of 2.
Reproduces on Windows, MacOS, Linux.
- The Linux Editor makes it so you can't scrub through values at all, since when you wrap around the display left to right the Editor thinks you dragged right to left.
- Pressing SHIFT helps, but only for low sample values. Above anything ~1024, the same problem arises.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project