Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0a16
Unknown (hidden) 2022.1.X
Sample count Editor field scrubbing is heavy and inconsistent
1. Open any project
2. Go to the Lighting Window
3. Try to scrub the sample values
4. Observe that values are not consistently scrub-able, and heavy when scrubbing between values of 2.
Reproduces on Windows, MacOS, Linux.
- The Linux Editor makes it so you can't scrub through values at all, since when you wrap around the display left to right the Editor thinks you dragged right to left.
- Pressing SHIFT helps, but only for low sample values. Above anything ~1024, the same problem arises.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- ScrollRect scrolls up when activating a GameObject with a ScrollRect and an InputField under specific conditions