Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Light Probes are not disabled when setting LightmapSettings.lightProbes to null
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1265048.zip" and scene "Boot"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Click the "Load Setup 1" button
4. Click the "Set lightProbes=null" button
3. Click the "Tetra" button
4. Observe the Game view
Expected: Setting Light Probes to null disables them
Actual: Light Probes does not disappear after setting them to null, even after a call to LightProbes.Tetrahedralize()
Reproducible with: 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a19
Coult not test with: 2018.4.25f1 (LightProbes.Tetrahedralize() function does not exist)
Sep 08, 2020 04:47
Why is this considered FIXED? When it says "Fix In Review for 2019.4 "?? I just tested 2019.4.9f1 and the bug is still there.
Sep 08, 2020 04:06
Please fix this for 2019!!!
We are not able to update to Unity 2020 and are stuck with 2019. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a21
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.5f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.11f1